Dear SAL/S1 Agent,
In response to COVID-19 local mandatory restrictions and federal recommended safety precautions, we will be operating under the following policies:
- All office personnel who can work from home are being equipped to do so in the next few days so that you can maintain active contact with our staff, and our staff can maintain operations.
- Production workers will continue to work in the manufacturing plant. Most workers can and do maintain appropriate distance from each other during normal production and assembly work, and have been given instructions to maintain 6’ distance and eliminate face-to-face meetings. Those who are working in close proximity to each other are in our finishing department and commonly use appropriate breathing and glove PPE which will aid in maintaining controlled contact with others.
- Our hours of operation have been reduced to a standard 40-hour week so that all employees can be available to support their families as needed.
- The standard California employee rules are available to our employees, in conjunction with the new federal assistance programs to allow our employees to react to the current situation as they see fit. We will have a reduced work force due to these personal options, but are committed to providing the best service possible during this time.
- We are monitoring our Supply Chain and will do our best to notify our customers of any delays we anticipate due to supply chain issues. We do anticipate some delays.
- Many of our sister company (Scott Lamp) products are imported and have been delayed due to COVID-19 restrictions in China. These resources have been slowly coming back on-line as the situation in China is improving. There are delays, and our current lead times are extended by about 4 weeks, but we believe that these lead times will come back to norm within the next 30-45 days.
As always, we want to thank you for your business and your support. We understand that your business is going through similar adjustments, as are your customers and their clients. We are doing everything possible to support you and still operate in a safe way for our employees and their families.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me via email or cell phone.
Scott Architectural and Studio 1 Lighting